Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Nargang just happy to contribute!

After Brayden Nargang's fout point weekend only days after re-joining the Weyburn Red Wings I sat down to get his thoughts on how he has been playing and what he hopes to do versus Nipawin.

TK: Was it good to get back out their with the guys this season?

BN: It felt really good to get back out their. As a player you just want to get out their and contribute and I am really glad I got the opportunity to do that and help the team.

TK: How did you feel you played during the weekend?

BN:Obviously their were mistakes that were made and had to be fixed but overall it was a good start and a good weekend to build from.

TK: In the couple games you have played have their been any rookies that have impressed you?

BN: Well I would say Whiffen in net looked good and my linemate Torrey Lindsay. I didn’t know anything about him before so I didn’t know what to expect but he is really quick on his feet and an great player. All the rookies have been looking good on the ice so it's hard to choose just one or two.

TK: How far do you think that this team can go this year?

BN:Well right now we are 5 and 1 and look like we can go pretty far, but time will tell. It just depends on how the team can deal with the bumps and bruises that come this year. I guess we will just have to see it all pans out.

TK: Do you think you can add another two point night versus the Nipawin Hawks tonight?

BN: Oh I hope so, I am gonna try but we will see how it goes tonight.

- Troy K

0 Comments: