Wednesday, October 31, 2007

What the Hell is Wrong with the SJ website!

I know sometimes people complain about how the Yorkton Terriers get a bit of extra coverage and such on the SJHL website and of course there is always talk to Laury Ryan's Notre Dame Hounds - how about this. Check out the latest SJHL standings from http://www.sjhl.ca/. Hurry fast before the mistake is noticed Ha Ha.

Apparently the Terriers had a 6 point victory tonight. Meanwhile, the Notre Dame Hounds have improved by an incredible 14 points tonight. Nice to see the league's statistics program working at its best yet again.

- Brad M.

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I've given up on the SJ site... I come to this blog for updates now haha.

Anonymous said...

I hope they get it fixed soon. It makes the league look second class. I have never been unable to not enter any other provinces junior hockey website.

Anonymous said...

yeah, i've almost given up on it too. i have to give you props for this site though. i come here for regular updates.

Anonymous said...

SJ site acting up again tonight. I am not sure if they are paying webmaster too much or not enough. Get it fixed or hire someone that knows how to work a website.

Red Wings said...

I am gonna chime in on here for a second as I have been working with the website program that the SJHL uses.

Oh it has it's bugs to work out but it has been working very good compared to many many other programs, It is sometimes tough finding work arounds for many things but Sobkow Technologies have been real good to the Red Wings, I contact them whenever I need some help but I am not sure what the SJHL is doing regarding stats and such.

Things will only get better as the year progresses, it is early on so don't worry.

- Troy K

Anonymous said...

Bugs? In Saskachewan in November? Only bugs that should be in Sask in November are those Halloween bugs. This has been going on for a couple of years now.