Saturday, October 20, 2007

The Mob Has Spoken!



Keep an eye out on www.weyburnredwings.ca for a story on AJ Whiffen. His newfie fans put him over the top in our latest poll and as a result I will sit down with AJ and interview him for a feature story that will be posted sometime next week.

I would just like to say, I thank everyone who voted and is still voting. I hope to have stories on almost every player if not all of them by the end of the year, so don't worry if your favorite didn't get selected this time.

- Troy Kramm

7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

The wings have a lot of fans here in NL. And your only going to pick up more as the season goes on.

Nfld Fan

Anonymous said...

I think this is a great site and it keeps me looking everyday! Keep up the great work, you are getting lots of fan support! GO WING GO!!

Anonymous said...

This is BY FAR the best SJHL team website. I mean really... An outstanding blog, wallpapers, contests... man, this is better than most NHL team sites.

Red Wings said...

Thanks for the compliments,,, we always love to see those. I am glad everything is working out this year with the new stuff we are doing. Brad does a fantastic job with the game updates and keeping on top of all the leagues happenings. I like interviewing the guys and getting their comments on here for their parents, billets and fans to read.

The new an improved video bios should start popping up on the redwings.ca site as well this week too !

- Troy Kramm

Anonymous said...

As a fan I would be interested in former player interviews once and a while. I think it would be nice to hear from some of the former players and about thier time in Weyburn and what they are doing now.

Red Wings said...

I actually have Kent Lillejord in the works right now since he is in Wisconsin. I will have that done sometime,, its hard to schedule when it is going to be done.

Anonymous said...

I look at this site on a regular bases and I read up on all the players and Im a NL Fan, but also, Im a Redwings Fan! Keep up the great work on the website, great job to anyone who worked on this site! GO WINGS GO!!