Monday, January 7, 2008

Calibaba gets back on track.


Troy Kramm: For that fans that didn’t know, can you describe the injury that kept you out of the line-up for so long and the recovery time that was needed?


Eric Calibaba: It was an upper body injury that needed about two months to heal. It actually healed better than it was suppose to. I feel real good now and am just glad to be back.

TK: You have been back for a few games now Eric, how are you feeling? Are things getting back to where they should be physically?

Calibaba: Everything is coming along nicely, I feel good. I felt a little slow for the first couple of games but now I feel like I am almost back to where I was when I left.

TK: Looking forward now, you have a good test tomorrow facing the Melfort Mustangs, are you excited to be playing a top notch Itech Conference team so soon after the break?

Calibaba: Yah it is always good to play Melfort. They are usually low scoring games that are a battle right up until the end. The team plays good against them and we expect to do it again tomorrow.

TK: Finally, How do you feel about playing on the team that is set to help coach McMillan capture his 1000th career victory?

Calibaba: It’s very exciting. He has done a lot for the team and the community during his time here and I hope we can get him that record before the end of the month.

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good to have Eric back! Best of luck. No one gets under the opposition's skin like you!

Anonymous said...

Welcomne back Cally. Do what you do best!

Go Wings Go!