Monday, December 17, 2007

The SJHL's Best Zamboni!




I am putting out a challenge to the rest of the SJHL teams to "Show off your Zamboni!" Send me a picture of your Zamboni or any brand of ice resurfacer to have it posted.

Right now I know we have the best Zamboni out there. This nice new 2007 Zamboni with a slick paint job courtesy of Case IH and Young's Equipment here in Weyburn is possibly the best thing on the ice, second only to our Weyburn Red Wings.

If you think you have a better Zamboni or just want to show off what your team drives then you can send me a picture at troy_kramm@yahoo.com. Once I have enough pics I will post them and let the fans vote even though we have this one in the bag!!! haha

- Troy K

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW, if that's the league's best than I better get a picture of the Humboldt one up on this website. Our's looks cool with a vintage muscle car painted on the side spinning out with tire smoke coming out the back end.

All the case dealership did was use a decal kit from a tractor and painted the body red.

Red Wings said...

Well send us a pic, sounds pretty sweet! Once we get a couple of them here we will get a poll on here for everyone to vote.

We have a couple Olympia's sent in already from a couple other teams but I wanna see that Humboldt one up on here.

- Troy K

Anonymous said...

Where do i send the pictures too?

Red Wings said...

Just send them to my email troy_kramm@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

It looks great, How much did that thing cost?

It sure is better than the Olympia we had before! It was UGLY!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Olympias are big, bulky, ugly things. And it was SLOW. This new one can sure rip around... And at least it's got our team colours which is nice.