Wednesday, March 12, 2008

This one has to be the winner!



Well I swung by the Heritage Fair at Assinaboia Park Elementary School for work today and took a picture specifically for the blog. It was Brooke Erickson's(Tanner's sister) project which was on the one, the only, Dwight McMillan!

She has some stiff competition at the Hertiage Fair but with Red Wings fans, I am sure she wins hands down!

She even got to borrow a few things from Dwight such as medals, trophies and a RBC Championship ring that you can see her wearing in the picture. She also had a nice picture of Dwight wayyyy back in his rookie season as a player with the Weyburn Red Wings.

Anyway, I thought I would show you all and just wish her good luck!

- Troy K

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

BROOKE, Your display and you look great in red and white. As a past science fair Judge, I really like your posters and your in depth research. If I were judging your fair, I would have a tough time being un-bias -THE WINGS ARE THE BEST! I congratulate you on girl power in science and on the topic of your research - you go girl!

#2’s mother.

Anonymous said...

Dwight certainly is an excellent fit for the fair's theme. His remarkable career in hockey and 1000++ wins definitely earns him an esteemed place in our rich hockey heritage.

Wonderful (and timely) choice of subjects and fantastic display, Brooke. Terrific project! You definitely get my vote.

J. Shupe