Thursday, March 20, 2008

I got the call

This morning I got a call from the reps at Kraft Hockeyville giving me an all access pass for the weekend in Wilcox. Needless to say I am looking forward to it.

I am looking to set up interviews with Wendel Clark, Kelly Hrudey and Scott Oake during my time in Wilcox this weekend. I will have plenty of pictures to take as well so I hope to see some Weyburnites make the trip down to Wilcox this weekend to show their support. It should be a great weekend to come out and enjoy the festivities.

....On tonight’s agenda is the Red Wings Awards Night at McKenna Hall. We hope to see plenty of people out to support the boys for another hard fought season. Just a quick reminder, drinks start at 6:00 with the supper at 7:00 p.m.

Pictures from the evening will be posted shortly after.

- Troy K

0 Comments: