Thursday, March 6, 2008

Just a preview....



Corey Morrissette, producer at Access Communications and myself went filming some Red Wings stuff for a dvd project that we will be working on over the next couple of months or so.

I just wanted to show you some clips of what we captured during yesterday’s filming. Corey gave me a dvd with the footage which I captured with DVDxDV trial version as you will be able to see. It is a shameless plug for them.

The program is only $25 and is great for people who need something taken off of a dvd and placed on your computers hard drive. I do not condone the burning of copyrighted dvds but if you chose to do something like that, this program is probably pretty good at it!! For those of you who are interested in the program you can click here for instructions how to use it and purchase online.

As for the video clips, they are just some of the things that will be going into the video, this is no where near a finished cut or how any of it is going to look, Corey will be doing the cutting because he is the pro, I just slapped something together. It has just been a slow week around here and I wanted to show you what is in the works. I didn't have much time to put something up but when we have the entire dvd project done, it will be available online.

The background music was Sometimes When You Lose, You Win, By Karate High School. For more music by them just follow this link

- Troy K

5 Comments:

Anonymous said...

troy..great video so far be glad to see the finished project. great idea!!

Red Wings said...

We have been doing some interviews with the coaches, Dwights sons, former players, as well as the Mayor regarding the colosseum upgrades.

There are plenty more interviews and shots to do, but I just wanted to let everyone know that everyone is still working on some new things around here.

troy k

Anonymous said...

So will this be sold? I would definately buy it.

Red Wings said...

sold? I am not sure, It is up to Dwight. I think he is sending them out to kids to try and recruit when it is all done.

If you do want a copy when it is finished I am sure we can get you one.

- troy k

Anonymous said...

dang kids and their loud music . all this hippin and hoppin and bippin and boppin! lol

i cant wait to see a finished copy, go interview the Russian metal art guy, I mean how many people from russia come play for the wings?