Thursday, November 1, 2007

Red Wing Radio and Online Broadcasts!

Many people have been asking me over the last few days how the online broadcasting will work this year. I would like to thank Tanya Brown from AM1190 with providing me the following information:

The first broadcast is this Saturday night, November 3, when the Wings are in Yorkton to face the Terriers. Kevin Smith will return for his second season as play by play man and Wayne Lazar will be beginning his first season as color commentator on Red Wing broadcasts.

On-line streaming of the game will be available on discoverweyburn.com. You just have to go to the my community link and then scroll to Weyburn Red Wings. From there the directions are self explanatory. For local residents the games of course available as always on AM1190 radio. The broadcasts typically start about five minutes before puck drop.

The full broadcast schedule can be found on www.weyburnredwings.ca or www.discoverweyburn.com.

*** UPDATE ***

I have added a link on this site.

- Brad M.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone
My name is Tom, I live in Fort Worth, TX.

I am here to network / interact with other people for sharing knowledge, discussing ideas, seeking advice, find business partners & the like.


Peace out.