Friday, April 25, 2008

So long Weyburn

I will be leaving my position at Weyburn This Week as reporter/photographer but will still continue to be writing for the Weyburn Red Wings as much as I can next season.

My last day in Weyburn will be May 31 before heading to Moose Jaw. I still don’t officially have a job as of yet but there are plenty of them in the works, I am just waiting to see who gets back to me first!

If anyone is interested in taking over my position at Weyburn This Week you can contact Teresa Howie at 634-5112. If there are any questions regarding the job you can email me at troy_kramm@yahoo.com

- Troy K

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck!

Anonymous said...

hey troy, are you going to the MJ Times-Herald? Or getting out of the biz? i used to work in radio in MJ and know the T-H Sports guys really well.

Craig
GX94

Red Wings said...

Hey Craig. I am looking at other options outside of the paper business, but I have not closed that door entirely. I am waiting to hear back from a couple sports teams regarding media relations positions but if that doesn't work out then I am open to anything really.

-Troy K

Anonymous said...

thanks for all the wonderful things you did in the community .
thanks for your part in getting this blog going .
i enjoyed working with you . may all your good wishes and dreams come true
edward leon istace

Red Wings said...

Thanks Ed. Hopefully I still get a chance to come around once in a while.

We still have some plans in the works for this blog and website so keep checking it out!

- Troy K

Anonymous said...

Troy, Moose Jaw is very fortunate to have you part of their community. Weyburn will miss the excellent work you did promoting the blog,the Red Wings, the Family Place and the community. It has been a pleasure knowing you for the past two years. Best wishes,

Wendy