Monday, April 14, 2008

Game 7!!!



The Broncos fought back to force game seven and now we really see what they are made of. Not many gave the Klippers a chance in this series, including myself. I said Humboldt would win in five but now that the Broncos have fought back I think the Klippers are done.

The Klippers couldn't finish them off and now it looks like they are finished.

Prediction time..... I say Humboldt wins game seven by a score of 4-1.

I guess we will know who takes home the Cup tomorrow.

- Troy K

4 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I say 4-3 in double OT, since there has been many ot's in this series. oh yea 4-3 for humboldt...

Anonymous said...

Troy, Your prediction of 4-1 was accurate if you times both scores by two. I’ll give you those odds on a multiple. The Portage Terriers were third overall in the MJ and beat first place Winnipeg Saints in five games. (They were the Cinderella team that the Klippers were supposed to be.) What else do you know about Portage? Want to make an Anavet series prediction before the games begin?

Red Wings said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Red Wings said...

Haha that is true, it's gonna be tough for me to predict anything regarding the Anavet Cup, I don't know much about the portage terriers

I will continue to update things on the blog whenever I have a chance though.

Who exactly is favoured for the Anavet Cup?? I will be cheering for the Broncos due to my love of the SJHL