Thursday, April 3, 2008

Bombers jerseys are stylish!


Well, you know it's been slow around here when I have nothing better to talk about except for the Flin Flon Bombers.

Check out the picture posted, I grabbed it from Youtube. It is a screen shot of the horror movie called Santa's Slay(what a clever title). I watched that monstrosity of a movie months ago and noticed that the main character was wearing a Flin Flon Bombers jersey during most of the movie.

I just wonder if the other three people out there who watched this movie even knew it was an SJHL jersey. Personally I am a fan of Flin Flon's jersey they do have a nice, if not the nicest looking jersey in the SJHL. Too bad Weyburn didn't have their jersey in a movie like this,,, haha actually there is no need for them to be associated with this hideous movie.

The movie was made in Alberta so I was wondering why they chose the Flin Flon jersey, but anyway if you are in for a good laugh, check out the movie, it stars Bill Goldberg, the former wrestler, yah I know that says it all right there. The Movie Factory here in Weyburn has a copy so check them out and you will help out a locally owned Weyburn business too.

Thank god hockey starts again tomorrow. Seeing as Weyburn isn't there, I say it's Humboldt in 5.

- Troy K

1 Comment:

Unknown said...

I love your pictures, good blog!