Monday, May 12, 2008

Let's get Dwight in The Hockey News!


Well last week I got a return email from Edward Fraser, editor of ‘The Hockey News’. Unfortuantely it wasn’t good news. I suggested that someone on the staff think about doing up an article on Dwight McMillan and all the years he has put in with the Weyburn Red Wings and Junior Hockey in general.

I said I can get all the contact information they would need as well as former player contacts as well but they kindly said they would pass for now, but they would keep the story in mind.... so I think some of the fans should contact Edward and kindly tell him all of the things Dwight has done for the team, the league and the community. THN would be great exposure for the Junior A Ranks, Dwight McMillan and the Weyburn Red Wings

To contact Edward you can email him at efraser@thehockeynews.com or call 416-227-8244

- Troy K

0 Comments: